Your Donations Matter
Donate by mail or onlineBy mail, please send your tax-deductible
checks or gift-in-kind check donation to: VIP Dog Teams
PO Box 973
Camarillo, CA 93011
We will send you a receipt for your donation.If you would like to send something from our Amazon Wishlist
please send to VIP Dog Teams c/o Mitchell & Associates
333 N. Lantana Street, Suite 265
Camarillo, CA 93010
Easy Online Donations
Ready to make a difference?Donate!
Types of Donations
General Operating Donations
Donations given to help cover general operating expenses will go towards the costs of training our service dogs and transitioning them to a disabled partner as well as the the costs of operating our various therapy dog programs. You may want to earmark your general operating donation as a “Special Occasion Donation”, honoring someone special for the holidays, a birthday, or another special occasion; or you could earmark your donation to be given “In Memory” of a loved person or pet.
Emergency Veterinary Fund (V-E-T Fund)
This is a restricted fund that is used to cover unusual veterinary expenses incurred by our dogs in training, and to provide a source of loans for graduates who experience out of the ordinary vet expenses for their service dog.
Employer Matching Gift Programs
Many corporate employers will match a charitable donation to a 501c3 and double or even triple the amount of your gift with the benefit going to VIP Dog Teams. Please check with your employer’s HR department to see if they have a matching gifts program.
Sponsor a Therapy Dog
Are you looking for a community project that boosts morale and will leave you feeling warm and fuzzy? Sponsor the training and care of a therapy dog for someone who needs assistance and know that you are bringing a greater independence into their life.
Your sponsorship of $5,000 will provide the following . . .
- Opportunities to meet with and take pictures of the dog you’re sponsoring.
- The honor of naming your dog. (Some restrictions may apply).
- Demonstrations of the skills the dog is learning as it advances through it’s training.
- Photos of the progress your dog is making.
- An opportunity to personally meet the dog’s new handler, once the placement becomes final.
- Media publicity (newsletter announcement, website notice, local newspaper) about your sponsorship, if desired.
- Your dog will have its own webpage on our website with frequent updates as it goes through the therapy training.
- Your gift is tax deductible!